Global Master of Arts Program
Fletcher’s Executive Master of Leadership in Global Affairs
· Advance your career or pivot to a new one in global affairs with Fletcher’s GMAP, an Executive Master of Leadership in Global Affairs.
· Engineered for mid-career professionals who wish to remain in the workforce while earning an elite global affairs degree in just one year.
Program Highlights and Requirements
· Tackles complex global issues with Fletcher’s world-renowned faculty in essential areas of cyber-security, global economics, diplomacy, climate, governance, leadership, and others.
· Builds career-advancing skills in the next generation of global leaders.
· Combines the best of online cohort-based study with two in-person residencies on Fletcher’s Boston area campus and at an international location.
· Extensive skill-building with experiential coursework and opportunities to engage with faculty, alumni, thought leaders, politicians, and business leaders.
· Fletcher’s alumni network provides unparalleled support and guidance, with over 1000 GMAP alumni alone representing more than 90 countries and working in leadership roles across the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
· GRE/GMAT scores are not required.
· 8 years of professional experience preferred.
· Please contact our admissions team to learn more about the Fletcher GMAP and what it can do for your career.
· “My year with the GMAP program transformed my career, and my cohort remains an invaluable source of professional and personal support twenty years later”. – GMAP alum, class of 2002.
Contact us to learn what GMAP can do for you.
Our admissions team looks forward to speaking with you.
To learn more, contact -: Yaritza Pena