Country: United States
On the GMAP
I chose the Fletcher GMAP program because it is an internationally recognized program that provides the flexibility as a working professional to continue my tasks at work and attend school at the same time. The program offers me to broaden my skill set while maintaining a good work life balance at home, as well as the work schedule my employer expects.
I'm expecting the GMAP program to be very beneficial in advancing my career in terms of AI and cybersecurity as these emerging technologies weave into the international relations context. This program will definitely help me broaden my horizons and expand my understanding of different industries, international negotiations, and diplomacy as it relates to cybersecurity and AI.
Best part so far
The best parts about my Fletcher experience have been the professors; my colleagues, who have offered the opportunity for deep, rich engagement; and the broad perspectives that have come from an international faculty community.
Education before Fletcher:
- Master of Business Administration, Finance, St. John’s University
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Science & Economics, Rutgers University
Experience before Fletcher:
- Principal Cybersecurity Strategist, Cyber Security Office, AT&T, New Jersey
- Product Manager, Digital Services, WarnerMedia, New York
- Business Strategist, Corporate Advisory Practice, KPMG, New York
- Corporate Strategist, Renewable Power Generation & Distribution, National Grid, New York