My path to Fletcher
Being a mid-career professional, I was at a crossroads. I wish to explore options to steer my career in another direction like strategic consulting, public policy, or government organizations, which are the key reasons to seek out a Fletcher degree.
Most memorable experience
In 2021, our first semester of GBA, I led a GBA cohort in a case competition. Professor Patrick Schena was our advisor, and our team was placed seventh amongst 31 teams who participated globally—first prize was won by the Fletcher MIB team.
How Fletcher has changed my perspective
Prior to Fletcher, my perspective was limited to Asia (through my home country, India) and the USA (my adopted home). I joined GBA during the pandemic in fall 2021, and day one, Fletcher expanded the way I perceive the planet on environmental, social, political, economic, and global issues. "The Politics of the Global Economy" tied our study of history to the present-day war in Russia and Ukraine, and in class we witnessed similarities between international global politics and the study of hegemony.
Education before Fletcher
- Certificate in Financial Risk Management, New York University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Computer Management Corporation
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, University of Mumbai
Experience before Fletcher
- Vice President, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, New York, NY
- Vice President, MUFG, New York, NY