- For Employers
Fields of Study
- International Security Studies
- Political Systems and Theories
On the classroom experience
As I am interested in International Security Studies, I find it very important to have military fellows participating in classes on the role of force in international relations, national security decision making, and civil-military relations. Their first-hand experience enriches the discussion and gives an additional perspective on the subject. The program of studies integrates classical political theories with the most salient security issues of today: intrastate conflict, evolution of non-state actors, cooperation and coordination of governmental and military institutions to respond to the new threats, role of intelligence, etc.
On what's surprised you
One of the things that surprised me about Fletcher is a cooperative environment, where people are genuinely interested in one another's background and experience. We enjoy support from our classmates and faculty, which fosters the exchange of ideas and encourages participation. I find it very important, especially for international students.
Education before Fletcher
- Master of Arts, Government Diplomacy and Strategy, Lauder School, IDC Herzliya
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, International Solomon University
Experience before Fletcher
- Educational Counselor, The Yitzhak Rabin Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Head of the Department of Informal Education, The Jewish Agency for Israel Representative Office, Kiev, Ukraine
- Educator and Group Counselor, The Jewish Agency for Israel Representative Office, Kiev, Ukraine
Ukrainian, Russian, Hebrew, English