Increased support for financial aid is one of The Fletcher School's top priorities. Our ability to offer financial aid packages that are competitive with peer international affairs programs attracts talented, deserving, and passionate candidates.
All gifts to The Fletcher School count toward Brighter World: The Campaign for Tufts, a $1.5 billion comprehensive fundraising campaign that will strategically bolster the Tufts experience and strengthen the university’s international leadership in higher education.
Fletcher's priorities include:
- expanding resources for financial aid;
- developing curricula to reflect evolving international issues;
- attracting and retaining a world-class faculty;
- broadening the learning experience, and;
- building a foundation of annual support to sustain the school into the future.