DELAYED OPENING EXTENDED: The Fletcher School campus will open at noon on March 4 due to the winter storm.
Please exercise caution when traveling to and from campus.
In the event of a university closure, exempt employees are encouraged to work remotely in order to maintain unit productivity or to prepare for reopening. Non-exempt personnel may work remotely only with prior supervisor approval.
Alerts and Weather Advisories
If a Tufts University campus closes due to snow, it will be announced via the following channels. These are the only official sources of a snow-related closing announcement.
If necessary, any additional details about the status of the The Fletcher School will be posted on this page or via a message on the homepage of the school website.
Visit http://announcements.tufts.edu for further weather-related updates.
- Through the Tufts Alert system (via text, calls)
- By web at the Tufts University homepage
- By email via a message from CampusClosings@tufts.edu
- By Twitter via @TuftsUniversity
- By phone by calling 617-627-INFO (4636) for the Boston and Medford/Somerville campuses
- By television and radio on TV channels 4 WBZ, 5 WCVB and 7 WHDH and AM Radio 680 & 1030
For information about preparing for winter storms, please visit the Public Safety website: http://emergency.tufts.edu