The following resources have been collected to help recent graduates better transition into life as new alumni.
Congratulations on your graduation from Fletcher! To help you better connect with the Fletcher alumni community, the Office of Development and Alumni Relations provides a number of valuable tools – including access to the Fletcher Alumni Network via the Alumni Directory (formerly the Online Community or OLC) and contact with more than 80 Fletcher alumni clubs around the globe.
Tufts University and The Fletcher School are pleased to offer the Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP). The purpose of Loan Repayment Assistance Program is to encourage and enable Tufts graduates to pursue careers in public service by reducing the extent to which their educational debt is a barrier to working in comparatively low-salaried jobs in the nonprofit and public sectors.
The Office of Career Services is open twelve months of the year, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Recent graduates will continue to have access to the following.
- Job postings (Fletcher CORE)
- Coaching appointments (schedule via Fletcher CORE)
- Subscription services (Daybook, Brad Traverse, GoinGlobal, Vault)
- Tools (Big Interview, LinkedIn Courses)
Many of these services are accessible via Fletcher CORE. When your Tufts email address expires, you can set up an alumni account on Fletcher CORE with your personal email address. Please contact Kailey Whelan (Kailey.Whelan@tufts.edu) for instructions.
The OCS will continue providing newsletters highlighting events and jobs of interest on a regular basis.
Ginn Library also offers a career resource online guide that you may find helpful: https://researchguides.library.tufts.edu/jobs2/Job_Listings
Tufts usernames and passwords will be active for 90 days after graduation. You will receive email notifications when your account is set to expire.
For the next three months, you will continue to have access to:
To make your transition from Fletcher easier:
- Sign up for an alumni email address soon after commencement.
- Set up an auto-reply for your Tufts email directing people to your new contact information.
- Make arrangements to move any material you want to retain (from Canvas, Box, and/or Tufts email) to your personal cloud storage or USB drive before you lose access.
Once your alumni privileges are set up, you will have access to:
- Ginn Library’s Research Databases
- Reference librarians who will continue to assist with research
- Once full operations resume, alumni may request a library borrower’s card by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official transcripts may be requested online via SIS or by submitting a Transcript Request Form. More information is available through the Registrar's Office.