On choosing Fletcher
One of the things that stood out the most to me about Fletcher was the motivation and energy that alumni had in advocating on behalf of the school. The commitment of the Fletcher community is clearly one of its greatest strengths, and this truly stood out in contrast to other programs and schools. In addition, the ability of the MALD program to combine law, public policy, and quantitative analysis classes into a unified program gives students a level of flexibility that is simply not present elsewhere.
On campus life
Campus life at Fletcher is a unique experience. In contrast to other programs in the other metropolitan areas, like DC, the vast majority of our classmates have come to Boston specifically for graduate school, resulting in a very cohesive community. I think that this sense of community is a great strength that stays with students and creates a tightly knit alumni network.
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- International Development Group
- Countering Violent Extremism Group
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Arts, Government and Politics, University of Maryland
Experience before Fletcher
- Program Officer, Democracy International, Washington, DC
- Program Associate, Strategic Analysis, Rights and Resources Initiative, Washington, DC
- Program Coordinator, Horizon Foundation, Trujillo, Peru