Ann B. Rappaport
- M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Tufts University
- B.A., Wellesley College
- Faculty member in the Department of Urban and Environmental Policy (1995-present)
- Faculty member in Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, (1992-1997), Tufts University
- Senior Environmental Research Analyst (1988-1992), and Associate Director for Research (1984-1988), Center for Environmental Management, Tufts University
- Deputy Director and Acting Assistant Director, Division of Hazardous Waste, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Quality Engineering (1981-1984)
- Member, Committee on Innovative Technology, Water Science and Technology Board, National Research Council (1994-1998)
- Member, International Committee, National Advisory Council for Environmental Policy and Technology, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency( 1989-1990)
- Enterprise-level decision making with respect to the environment
- Institutional responses to climate change
- Voluntary initiatives related to companies and the environment, and contemporary issues in corporate social responsibility
Rappaport, Ann B, Kristin Marcell and Julian Agyeman. "Cooling the campus: Experiences from a pilot study to reduce electricity use at Tufts University, USA, using social marketing methods." International Journal of Sustainability in Higher Education 5, no. 2 (2004): 169-189.
Rappaport, Ann B and Sarah Hammond Creighton. "Effective Campus Environmental Assessment." Planning for Higher Education 31, no. 3 (2003): 45-52.
Degrees That Matter: Climate Change and the University (co-author) (2007).
Development and Transfer of Pollution Prevention Technology (1993).
Corporate Responses to Environmental Challenges: Initiatives by Multinational Management (co-author) (1992).
"Federal Hazardous Waste Legislation," Standard Handbook of Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal (1998).
"Greening the CFO: Implementing Environmental Accounting in Industry," (co-author) Environmental Management and Business Strategy: Leadership Skills for the 21st Century (1998).
"Hazardous Waste Entrepreneurship: Regulatory Challenges and Opportunities," Standard Handbook of Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal (1998).