Tanya has a decade of experience leading investigative due diligence for clients in a range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, financial services, and consulting. She founded Belem Group, a boutique corporate investigations firm, in 2013, and launched Galen Diligence, which specializes in due diligence for the legal cannabis industry, in 2016. Tanya is a Certified Fraud Examiner, a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, and a licensed Private Investigator.
On the Fletcher experience
Fletcher provided me with a solid foundation in business strategy and operations, which I draw on every day in running my own firm. Equally important, though, and I think this is unique to Fletcher, the program surrounded me with genuinely encouraging and supportive peers and advisors. I wouldn't have started a business without the education I received at Fletcher, but I also wouldn't have made it through the first year of running my business without the support of my Fletcher friends.
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Arts, Swarthmore College
- Master of International Business (MIB), The Fletcher School at Tufts University
- WGBH Boston Talks on the topic of risk in the cannabis industry
- The National Cannabis Industry Association's Cannabis Business Summit
- The New England Cannabis Convention in Boston