- For Employers
Fields of Study
- Strategic Management and International Consultancy
- Self-designed Field of Study: Entrepreneurship
On the Fletcher community
The quality and diversity of resources at Fletcher is amazing. I was surprised to find a vibrant startup community both at Fletcher and in the wider Tufts community. The expertise and resources run deep and accommodating all the opportunities in your schedule becomes a challenge!
On Fletcher's Alumni Network
Alumni are the core strength of the Fletcher community. They are all over the place, doing amazing work. In my first couple of months, I have already connected with a number of them. They are super accessible and always eager to provide insights and connections to guide you through the Fletcher journey.
Entrepreneurship at Fletcher
I want to leverage the entrepreneurial resources available at Fletcher to tackle high impact problems. The D-Prize and 100k competitions provide amazing opportunities not only to hone your startup skills but also to give you access to resources to take your idea to the real world. I want to use these resources to get a head start in the startup world!
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- Fletcher Social Investment Group (FSIG)
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Georgia Tech
- Master of Science, Chemical Engineering, MIT
Experience before Fletcher
- Co-founder, EDKASA, Pakistan
- Managing Associate, Acasus, Pakistan
- Project Coordinator, Innovations for Poverty Action, US/Pakistan