- For Employers
Fields of Study
- Strategic Management and International Consultancy
- International Business Relations
On the MIB program
Fletcher's MIB program is a non-traditional MBA program that offers not only business courses, but also in-depth international affairs courses. This combination is unique in the education industry and valuable in the global business environment. With the rapidly changing dynamics of global society, this program helps me understand how to navigate business in a more complex environment.
On the classroom experience
The classroom experience at Fletcher is unparalleled. Class sizes are typically small, which facilitates meaningful interactions with the other students and professors. Most professors at Fletcher are accomplished academics and practitioners, so they are always able to supplement textbook readings with their real-world experiences. Students are able to establish a solid theoretical foundation with deep understanding of how the concepts discussed in class apply outside of the classroom. This is the most cherished part of my Fletcher education.
On Career Services
The career services that Fletcher offers are the best of the best. The coaches at the Office of Career Services really consider a student's success as their own success. I'm grateful for the resources and personal trainings that they offer, which are crucial for me not only in finding internships or jobs, but also in finding life direction.
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- Fletcher consulting group
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Arts, German, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
- Master of Science, Regional Development and Rural-Urban Planning, Central China Normal University
Experience before Fletcher
- Coordinator, Foreign Affairs Office of Guangzhou Municipal Government, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Chinese, German, Cantonese, English