- For Employers
I chose Fletcher because I wanted to attend an LLM program with a multi-disciplinary curriculum that would allow me to explore beyond the traditional courses on business and international law. I loved the idea of having the option to take courses on leadership and negotiation within such a prestigious school of international affairs. The classroom experience is also awesome! I have had really interesting discussions with people from different backgrounds and perspectives, all of this guided by exceptional professors.
On global perspective
Being at Fletcher has broadened my global perspective. The rigorous academic approach has helped me to understand the complexity of world affairs. Fletcher also draws impressive guest speakers to campus each week, which adds to the classroom experience. For example, it is not uncommon to discuss an International Court of Justice (ICJ) case in class and later that day attend a talk by one of the ICJ judges on campus.
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- International Law Society
- Co-Leader, Fletcher International Trade Group
- Fletcher Latin American Group
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Law, Law, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- Master of Law, Contracts and International Business Law, Universidad Sergio Arboleda
Experience before Fletcher
- Advisor to the International Legal Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Tourism, Bogota, Colombia
- Director of Trade Remedies Unit, Araujo Ibarra & Asociados S.A, Bogota, Colombia
- Consultant Lawyer, Research & Opportunities Ltda, Bogota, Colombia