- For Employers
Fields of Study
- International Environment and Resource Policy
- International Finance and Banking
On the integrated curriculum
As someone who grew up in Venezuela, I came to Fletcher to better understand the energy and environmental challenges that my country is facing. The Master of International Business (MIB) program's core business curriculum and Fletcher's deep course offerings in international environment and resource policy have equipped me with the policy and business tools to examine not only the transforming energy sector and global oil markets, but also the role that public-private partnerships will play in addressing sustainability concerns around the world.
On the Fletcher community
The Fletcher School offers a remarkable and unique experience in part due to the strong sense of community on campus, and the diversity of the student body. Classroom discussions and group projects repeatedly reveal the breadth of perspectives and backgrounds that make up the Fletcher student body. Engaging with such an international network has already paid dividends in preparing me for working in a cross-cultural setting after Fletcher.
A quintessential Fletcher Moment
For me, Professor Kelly Sims Gallagher's class Climate Change and Clean Energy Policy encapsulated the essence of Fletcher as a place that prioritizes a multi-faceted interdisciplinary approach to education. The varied considerations my classmates were bringing to the discussion of climate change made the class incredible enriching. As someone with a focus on energy, listening to other people's insights into agricultural yield, biodiversity and even animal health concerns associated with temperature changes have helped inform my own approach to the energy policy.
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- The Fletcher Energy and Environment Club
- The Fletcher Social Investment Group
Education before Fletcher
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Erasmus Exchange Program, International Business and Politics, Copenhagen Business School
Experience before Fletcher
- Research Coordinator, The World Investment News, Victoria, Seychelles
- Market Researcher, ProQualitas Consulting, Santiago, Chile
- Trainee in International Trade and Development, Council of the European Union, Brussels, Belgium
Spanish, French, Italian, English