International Exchange Programs and Cross Registration
Fletcher provides many opportunities for students to supplement their education with coursework and research at our partner universities.
Students are able to take advantage of the rich academic environment in the Boston area by cross-registering at area graduate schools. MIB students may cross-register for up to 4 credits of their classes at any of the Tufts graduate schools or any of the Harvard graduate schools (with a maximum of two credits at Harvard Business School).
Fletcher offers exchange programs with some of the world's leading professional schools and graduate programs. MIB students may pursue exchange programs with international business schools as a way to develop first-hand knowledge of an international environment. Most students choose to do exchange programs in the first semester of their second year. Students interested in any of these exchange programs may apply during their first year of studies at Fletcher. Fletcher offers the following exchange programs to MIB students:
- China Europe International Business School, Shanghai, China
- HEC MBA Program, HEC School of Management, Paris, France
- Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- IE Business School, Madrid, Spain
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India
- Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
For more details, please see the Exchange Program page of our website.