Committee for Diversity and Inclusiveness (D&I)
Diversity is a cornerstone of the Fletcher experience and essential for preparing leaders with a global perspective. The goal of Fletcher’s Committee for Diversity and Inclusiveness is to foster a community that embraces and celebrates a wide range of backgrounds and perspectives. The Committee, comprised of faculty, administrators, and students, meets on a regular basis to collaborate on a wide range of initiatives. The Committee affirms and supports many different dimensions of diversity including age, race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical abilities/qualities, country of origin, religion, culture, socio-economic status, and political views. It seeks to ensure that the Fletcher community is representative, follows best practices and creates a climate of inclusion. The Committee welcomes input and suggestions from all members of the Fletcher Community.
- Carolyn Gideon (Chair), Assistant Professor of International Communication
- Steven Block, Academic Dean, Professor of International Economics
- Tom Dannenbaum, Assistant Professor of International Law
- Mary Dulatre, Registrar and Manager of Student Academic Programs
- Laurie Hurley, Associate Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid
- Susan Landau, Professor of Cybersecurity
- Michele Malvesti, Professor of Practice
- Katie Mulroy, Director of Student Affairs
- James Rollins, Director of Finance and Administration
- Gerard Sheehan, Executive Associate Dean
- Kimberly Theidon, Associate Professor of International Humanitarian Studies
- TBD, First Year Student Representative
- TBD, Second Year Student Representative
Diversity and Inclusion at Tufts University
The Fletcher School is a proud part of the greater Tufts University community. Learn more about Tufts commitment to creating an environment enriched by the diverse experiences and perspectives of its students, faculty, and staff.
Diversity and Inclusion at Tufts
Want to get involved? Contact Katie Mulroy, Director of Student Affairs.