Pages | Working with Pages
Creating a New Page
In the content tree select the page location in which to insert or add a new page.
A new page can be created by several methods:
- Under the Home tab in the Insert group, click the Page command.
- Right click on a page in the content tree and move the pointer over Insert. Click on Insert, move the pointer over the first item in the list entitled “Page” and click on its name.
A popup window will appear. Enter a new page name and click the “OK” button. The new page will be inserted under the selected page.
Moving a Page
The location of a page can be changed within the content tree by using several methods:
- Under the Home tab in the Sorting group, click the appropriate command represented by blue arrow icons labeled Up, Down, First, or Last.
- In the Content Tree, right click on the page to be moved and move the pointer over Sorting. Click on Sorting, move the pointer over the appropriate item in the list labeled Up, Down, First, or Last.
Deleting a Page
A page can be deleted within the Content Tree by using several methods:
- Under the Home tab in the Operations group, click the red “X” icon to delete a page. Selecting the Delete command displays a Delete Subitems option.
- In the Content Tree, right click on the page to be deleted and move the pointer over the Delete command. Click on Delete to remove the page.