Once again, SovereigNet, The Fletcher Network for Sovereign Wealth and Global Capital at Tufts University is pleased to invite qualified scholars and practitioners working on issues related to sovereign wealth management to apply to our Affiliate Program. Affiliation with SovereigNet will be for one academic year during which time each affiliate will be expected to produce at least one research product (working paper, research brief, or case study).
To apply for Affiliate status, prospective applicants must provide the following materials no later than September 1, 2013:
- A completed application form
- A complete and detailed curriculum vitae
- A statement of intent describing the specific nature of the research that the applicant plans to undertake and complete during the term (500-750 words)
- One letter of reference from an individual familiar with the applicant's academic or professional accomplishments
- Writing sample (previous article or paper welcome)
Affiliate Researchers will receive the following:
- Affiliation with SovereigNet at The Fletcher School, for the academic year 2013-2014
- Listing and biography on SovereigNet website
- Invitations to attend SovereigNet annual fellows meetings
- Access to SovereigNet fellows, Fletcher School-based faculty, and research resources
- Opportunities to propose or develop topics to present to SovereigNet partners when appropriate
- Opportunities for direct publication/distribution of research through SovereigNet outlets, including our Sovereign Wealth Bulletin
Existing affiliates are welcome to reapply.
Please note that The Fletcher School is not able offer office space or administrative assistance to Affiliates.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.