Once again, SovereigNet, The Fletcher Network for Sovereign Wealth and Global Capital at The Fletcher School, Tufts University is pleased to invite qualified scholars and practitioners to apply to the SovereigNET Affiliate Program. The Program will be of particular interest to those working on issues related to sovereign wealth management, long-term investment management, and global capital markets and capital flows. Affiliation is for a term of one academic year during which time each affiliate will be expected to produce research and thought pieces. We especially welcome research in form of published articles, working papers, research briefs, and case studies.
To apply for Affiliate status, prospective applicants must complete the application and provide the following materials no later than September 1, 2016:
- A complete and detailed curriculum vitae
- A statement of intent describing the specific nature of the research that the applicant plans to undertake and complete during the term (300 - 500words)
- One letter of reference from an individual familiar with the applicant's academic or professional accomplishments
- Writing sample (previous article or paper welcome)
- Have association with SovereigNet, for the academic year 2016-2017
- Be identified and listed on the SovereigNet website
- Collaborate with SovereigNet leadership, other affiliates, and partners
- Be able to publish or distribute qualified research
- Receive invitations to attend and/or participate in SovereigNet conferences and events
- Have opportunities to propose to or develop research topics with our partners when appropriate
We warmly welcome our existing affiliates to reapply by submitting an updated application form and curriculum vitae.
Please note that The Fletcher School is not able offer office space or administrative assistance to Affiliates.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.