What should I wear?
Students – student casual.
Military – Business attire - uniforms are not required.
Sport coat is sufficient for briefers.
What about parking?
Directions to parking areas and Fletcher will be posted under ‘Directions’
Where can I eat?
Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be served on Saturday – all participants are guests of The Fletcher School
What do I need to do in preparation?
- Plan on a 60 minute instructional briefing the first day
- Thorough knowledge of background and procedures
- Responsible for team’s preparation and execution
- Thorough knowledge of background, procedures and resources on web site
- Laptops – most people prefer to use their own laptop, there are limited computers at The Fletcher School
How do I use my laptop on the Tufts network?
In order to have your computers available online for the exercise, we will register your laptops during registration.
What else should I bring?
Sweater or jacket (some classrooms might be cool)