How to Add Your PhD Profile
We encourage you all to maintain a website on the Fletcher PhD website under “PhD Directory”.
You can populate your profile with information in an array of categories, including: Education; Biography; Awards, Fellowships, and Grants; Publications; Fields of Study; PhD Dissertation; Dissertation Advisors; Faculty Advisors; Research Interests.
A few notes:
- Please use this form to enter your profile information.
- Send a photo as a jpeg and your CV as a PDF attached to this email and it will be added to your profile.
- As far as the categories of "Areas of Expertise" and "Fields of Study," there are certain options that exist in the directory management tool from which you can choose to display under these headings in your profile.
- Publications display on your profile under five categories: Articles, Books, Book Chapters, Conference Papers and Op-Eds. If you would like publications to be displayed in your profile please categorize them under these five headings and send the citations as you would like them to appear in your profile.
- The information you decide to put in your profiles is entirely up to you. Please feel free to look at other PhD profiles for guidance. Here is an example of a relatively detailed and complete profile:
We look forward to having a flourishing Fletcher PhD site!