Below are the rules governing eligibility to have your work displayed in the Fletcher Perspectives Gallery in the Ginn Library. All of these requirements may not be necessary in order to have your work displayed as part of the online exhibit featured on Flickr and the Fletcher site.
- A minimum of 28 photos related to a single theme is required for an exhibit. Submissions that contain fewer photos cannot be considered for their own exhibit, but may be considered for online display or display as part of a group exhibition.
- Photos must be of high quality for Matte Printing, 8”x10”, at least 300 dpi. Both landscape and portrait will be accepted.
- Each photo in the exhibit must have a title and a brief (one or two sentence max.) description as needed. The exhibit should also be accompanied by a Theme Statement of less than one page.
- Exhibits will be judged by a small panel comprised of Fletcher students, faculty or staff based on technical criteria, esthetic criteria and viewers’ response. Community comments can be taken into consideration at the judges’ discretion.
- Photographer agrees to participate in the hanging of his/her own exhibit in the Fletcher Perspectives Gallery at the Ginn Library.
- Photographer agrees to post his/her exhibit photos to the Fletcher Perspectives Flickr Group.
- Photographer agrees to allow The Fletcher School to preserve a copy of his/her exhibit in the School’s archives.
- Photographer agrees to sign all relevant releases, including a Non-Exclusive Deposit License.