* PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED INFORMATION FOR INCOMING FALL 2014 STUDENTS *
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition and Fees for AY 2013-2014.
- Tuition Bills are generated electronically through the Tufts e-Bill system. The first e-Bill will be generated in November, and students are required to enroll in the Tufts e-Bill system once they have set-up their Tufts e-mail account and obtained their Tufts Student ID number.
- Once you have successfully enrolled in the Tufts e-Bill system, you will always receive a copy of your e-Bill. You are ultimately responsible for your bills and making sure that they are paid on time (the due date deadline is on your e-Bill). It is your responsibility to check your e-Bill for accuracy and ensure that your bill is paid in full by the due date deadline indicated on your e-Bill. This ensures that a Financial Hold is not placed on your account which prevents course registration, as well as prevents a late fee. You may also review your real-time account activity via iSIS.
Federal Funds Authorization - Complete Title IV Authorization via iSIS
- If you are a permanent U.S. resident receiving U.S. Federal Financial Aid, in order to grant Title IV authorization to Tufts University for your federal aid to be disbursed, you must complete the Title IV Authorization online form via iSIS; please review instructions and information at: http://uss.tufts.edu/bursar/refunds.
Arrange for Your Sponsor to be Billed
- The information below outlines the steps you must complete to arrange for your sponsor to be billed directly for your tuition and/or expenses. While the Office of Admissions is pleased to help with this process, you ultimately must make arrangements with the Tufts University Bursar’s Office to ensure that the billing is processed correctly.
- Please note that that Tufts uses an eBilling system, but this is not the means by which your sponsor will be billed, and you should not invite your sponsor to view your eBill.
- Please follow the steps below to arrange for your sponsor to be billed directly:
- Prepare a document that includes the following information:
- The name of the sponsoring organization
- The name of the contact person within the sponsoring organization who will handle the bill
- The email, phone number, and mailing address for the sponsor contact
- The duration of the sponsorship (e.g., one year, two years, the entirety of the program)
- What the sponsorship will include (e.g., full tuition, partial tuition, healthcare, other expenses)
- Any special instructions required by the sponsor (e.g., emailed bill, original signature, etc.)
- Send an email with the above information as an attachment to Marie Costanzo at email@example.com. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Marie by phone at +1-617-627-2698.
- Even though your sponsor will not use the eBilling system, you should still ensure that you have enrolled in the Tufts e-Bill system so that you can have access to your bill. You may enroll at: https://bosebill.salliemae.com/NetPay/Templates/714/frameset714.html
- Since you are ultimately responsible for your bills and making sure that they are paid on time, you should always receive a copy of your e-Bill. It is your responsibility to check it for accuracy and ensure that it is paid in full. This will also ensure that you do not have a Financial Hold placed on your account which prevents course registration.