Dental Discount Program/Dental Insurance
There are two options being offered for the 2012-13 academic year. The two options include:
- Aetna Vital Savings on Dental
- Delta Dental Insurance PPO Plus Premier Plan
Option 1: Aetna Vital Savings on Dental Student Discount Program
This is not an insurance plan. Students may join Aetna Vital Savings in order to have access to discount programs toward dental preventative care and treatment. Please review the specific details in the PDF document below:
Overview of Aetna Vital Savings on Dental Student Discount Program
If you have any questions about Aetna Vital Savings, please contact Mary Daly in the Tufts Health Service Office at email@example.com.
Option 2: Delta Dental Insurance PPO Plus Premier Plan
INCOMING JANUARY 2013 FLETCHER STUDENTS PLEASE NOTE:
- Important to Note: While the content of the web links below about the Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier Plan are up-to-date, please note the plan is rolling admissions, so students may enroll at any time. Enrollment forms and payment must be post marked by the 20th of the month for coverage to begin on the 1st of the following month.
- Also, please note, the automatic payment feature is not available.
- Please contact Gianna Dimitrakos, Associate Director, Advisory & Health Administration Office, Tufts University, with any questions you may have about Option 2: Delta Dental Insurance PPO Plus Premier Plan: (617) 636-4073.
The PDF documents below about rates, coverage details, as well as the enrollment form:
Additional information is available at: http://medicine.tufts.edu/Who-We-Are/Administrative-Offices/Student-Advisory-and-Health-Office/Dental-Insurance.
If you have any questions about Delta Dental, please contact Gianna Dimitrakos, Associate Director, Student Advisory & Health Administration Office, Tufts University: 617-636-4073.