The Fletcher School’s Office of Communications & Public Relations (C/PR) serves to effectively and consistently 1) promote the mission 2) protect and enhance the reputation and unique identity and 3) advance the vision of The Fletcher School at Tufts University through the development and engagement of strategic public relations, marketing and communications initiatives.
The Office of Communications & Public Relations
- Supports The Fletcher School’s efforts to recruit the world's top students, to attract financial support for academic programs and financial aid, and promote the expertise and research of its award-winning, world-renowned faculty, alumni and students. Its personnel proactively pitch stories and interesting photo opportunities to the media on campus events and student, alumni or faculty achievements, and offers subject experts to the media on timely topics.
- Protects and enhances the image of The Fletcher School through strategic communications with The Fletcher School’s stakeholders: potential students and donors, current students and donors, faculty and staff, alumni and its geographic-specific groups, community and business leaders, and the media.
- Maintains a comprehensive and current external audience-facing digital representation of the School, including a Web presence (fletcher.tufts.edu) and photo archive.
- Provides public relations, marketing, branding and advertising counseling and services to more than 20 internal client constituencies including the Dean, academic offices and programs, and senior administrators, among others.
- Acts as the manager of brand continuity within The Fletcher School to ensure the proper use of approved institutional logos, color schemes, graphics, text style as well as the proper representation of the Fletcher brand during School events.