All MIB students balance their education by taking a series of required core classes in addition to having the flexibility to pursue individual interests through elective classes. The core provides a foundation of skills and knowledge while the variety of electives allows students to customize their education to suit their own interests.
The MIB business core includes the foundational skills and concepts that are essential to a business degree, while maintaining an international perspective on management.
- Strategic Management (1/2 credit)
- Financial Statement Management
- Foundations in Corporate Finance
- Statistics: Data Analysis and Statistical Methods for Business*
- Marketing (1/2 credit)
* An equivalence exam is offered. Students that pass the Statistics exam may take an additional elective credit.