All MIB Applicants should read thoroughly the Admissions section of the website before applying. The list below provides a general overview of the MIB application requirements.
- Application form
- Application fee of $70
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Supplemental essay
- Supplemental MIB essay
- Official test score reports:
- GMAT or GRE required of ALL applicants (GMAT is preferred)
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE: required of international students whose native language is not English and who have not earned a university degree (undergraduate degree, or graduate degree lasting more than two years) where English was the primary language of instruction.
- Evaluative interview (optional)
- Scholarship application (if applicable)
Deadlines for applicants wishing to enroll in the fall are as follows:
- November 15: Early notification; non-binding
- January 10: Regular deadline
- March 1: Final deadline with limited scholarship aid
All supplemental materials including recommendations, transcripts, and test scores must arrive at the Office of Admissions by the application date to be considered on-time. Please see the application deadlines table for complete information on dates and deadlines.