Nucete Raydan, 2011, Venezuela
Development Manager, Avina Americas - Miami, FL
Why I chose Fletcher: I chose Fletcher because I had no doubt it was the perfect place to do my Masters. After reading about Fletcher, I fell in love with the flexibility of the curriculum. I appreciated the fact that I could combine fields of studies that did not necessarily seem to relate at first and still graduate with a very narrow area of expertise. The program allows you to tailor your degree to suit your interests.
How I plan to use my experience at Fletcher to make a difference in the world: I will make sure to apply the practical skills that I learned here and rely on the knowledge acquired in every class I took. I plan to focus on innovative ways to create inclusive business projects that may lead to poverty reduction.
The World is Flat
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
View from Cerro "El Avila," Caracas' biggest and most beautiful mountain
Fried plantain ("tajadas")
Fields of Study
- International Business Relations
- Law and Development
Activities involved in at Fletcher
- International Communications Club
- International Business
- Admissions Office Volunteer
Education before Fletcher
- BA, Government, Smith College
- Junior Year Abroad, Political Science coursework, Institute d'Etudes Politiques "Sciences Po"
Experience before Fletcher
- Project Coordinator, Foco Sustentable; Caracas, Venezuela
- Relocation Management Solutions Analyst, ACCENTURE; Caracas; Venezuela