The Fletcher School provides many opportunities for students to supplement their education with coursework and research at our partner universities. Students may cross-register for up to one-quarter of their classes at any of the Tufts University or Harvard University graduate schools.
In addition, Fletcher students can choose to participate in an exchange programs with some of the world's leading professional schools and graduate programs. Most students choose to do exchange programs in the first semester of their second year. Students interested in any of these exchange programs may apply during their first year of studies at Fletcher. Currently, Fletcher offers exchange programs at the following institutions to MALD students:
- The Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva, Switzerland
- Amos Tuck School of Business Administration, Dartmouth College
- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, Germany
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po), Paris, France
- China Europe International Business School, Shanghai, China
- HEC MBA Program, HEC School of Management, Paris, France
- IE Business School, Madrid, Spain
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India
The School also has regular informal contacts with a number of premier institutions worldwide that often permit students to spend a semester or summer in residence abroad. For more details, please see the Exchange Program page of our website.