All MALD Applicants should read thoroughly the Admissions section of the website before applying. The list below provides a general overview of the MALD application requirements.
- Application for admission
- Application fee of $70
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Supplemental Essay
- Official GRE or GMAT scores
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores. (Required for international students whose native language is not English and who have not earned a university degree where English was the primary language of instruction.)
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
The vast majority of applications to the MALD program The Fletcher School are for the fall semester. However, the School does admit a small MALD class each year for the spring semester starting in January.
Deadlines for applicants wishing to enroll in the fall are as follows:
- November 15: Early notification; non-binding
- January 10: Regular deadline
- February 10: Final deadline (no scholarship aid available)
The deadline for applicants wishing to enroll in Spring (January) is October 15
All supplemental materials including recommendations, transcripts, and test scores must arrive at the Office of Admissions by the application date to be considered on-time.