We request that all LL.M. applicants thoroughly read the Admissions section of the website before applying. The list below provides a general overview of the LLM application requirements.
- Application for Admission
- Application Fee of $80
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Supplemental Essay
- Official TOEFL/IELTS test scores: required of international students whose native language is not English and who have not earned a university degree where English was the primary language of instruction.
- Evaluative Interview (optional)
- Scholarship Application (if applicable)
Deadlines for applicants wishing to enroll in Fall 2016 are as follows:
November 15, 2016: Early notification; non-binding
January 10, 2017: Regular deadline
March 1, 2017: Late deadline
All supplemental materials including recommendations, transcripts, and test scores must arrive at the Office of Admissions by the application date.
For more information about the admissions process at Fletcher, please visit Fletcher Admissions or contact us at email@example.com.
Elizabeth B. Ludwin King
"I chose Fletcher for its interdisciplinary curriculum. From spending several years working as a lawyer and at an international justice research center, I knew that international law necessarily cuts across disciplines. At Fletcher I take law classes with non-lawyers, thereby gaining valuable insight into alternative perspectives on a whole host of issues. The diverse backgrounds and experiences of my classmates enrich my classes and force me, in a positive way, to think outside the law. The situation of an LL.M. program at Fletcher makes perfect sense, given the interdisciplinary nature of international law."