Inviting a Family Member to Visit

If a parent or sibling will visit you in the U.S. and you are concerned about his or her ability to obtain a B-1/B-2 visitor visa, you may request a “Family Invite Letter” from the International Student Advisor.

You will need see the International Student Advisor and provide the following information:

  • Persons name as it appears on their passport
  • Country of citizenship
  • Reason for visit

Once the letter has been processed, the student will be notified by email.