A few U.S. banks will offer student loans to international students IF THE LOAN IS CO-SIGNED BY A CREDITWORTHY U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT (HOLDER OF A "GREEN CARD"). There may also be restrictions on the type of visa (F-1 or J-1).

*International Center does not specifically endorse any of these loan programs. However, we would like you to aware of them.