GMAP has four possible start dates each year. There are two main intakes in March and July, and there is also an option to join us as a midyear student beginning in August or in January at our international residency locations.
We are currently accepting applications for the following start dates:
- The March Class of 2015-16, beginning with a residency at The Fletcher School from March 23 - April 3, 2015.
- The July Class of 2015-16, beginning with a residency at The Fletcher School from July 27, 2015 - August 7, 2015.
- August Midyear Start (joining the March Class of 2015-16), beginning with the March Class Midyear International Residency in Brussels, Belgium, from August 16-28, 2015.
We review applications and offer admissions decisions on a rolling basis. The Admissions Committee, which comprises Fletcher administration and faculty, meets regularly to review applications and make admissions decisions. Applying as early as possible increases an applicant's chances of getting into the class sessions of his or her choice.
The successful GMAP candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of eight years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- General proficiency in a second language
- Desire and ability to engage in a multi-disciplinary international affairs curriculum
Learn more about our Application Process.