We are currently accepting applications for the following start dates:
- August 2015 Midyear Start (joining the March Class of 2015-16), beginning with the March Class Midyear International Residency in Brussels, Belgium, from August 16-28, 2015.
- January 2016 Midyear Start (joining the July Class of 2015-16), beginning with the July Class Midyear International Residency in Rome, Italy, from January 4-16, 2016.
We review applications and offer admissions decisions on a rolling basis. The GMAP Admissions Committee, which comprises Fletcher administration and faculty, meets regularly to review applications and make admissions decisions. Applying as early as possible increases an applicant's chances of getting into the class sessions of his or her choice. Submitting your complete application materials by the beginning of a month will ensure review of your application during that same month. The next GMAP Admissions Committee meeting will be during the first week of July, therefore submitting your application materials by July 1, 2015 will ensure that your application is reviewed at this meeting.
The successful GMAP candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of eight years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- General proficiency in a second language
- Desire and ability to engage in a multi-disciplinary international affairs curriculum
Learn more about our Application Process.