GMAP has four possible start dates each year: There are two main intakes in March and July, and there is also an option to join us as a midyear student beginning in August or in January at our international locations.
We review applications and offer admissions decisions on a rolling basis. The Admissions Committee, which comprises Fletcher administration and
faculty, meets regularly to review applications and make admissions
decisions. Applying as early as possible increases an applicant's chances of getting into the class sessions of his or her choice.
The next possible start dates include:
- The March Class of 2015-16, beginning with a residency at The Fletcher School from March 23 - April 3, 2015. All applications for this class should reach GMAP by January 31, 2015.
- The July Class of 2015-16, beginning with a residency at The Fletcher School from July 27, 2015 - August 7, 2016. All applications for this class should reach GMAP by May 31, 2015.
To get your application reviewed at the next Admissions Committee meeting in February, please submit your full application by January 31, 2014.
The successful GMAP candidate should possess the following
- Minimum of eight years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- General proficiency in a second language
- Desire and ability to engage in a multi-disciplinary international affairs curriculum
Learn more about our Application Process.