GMAP Students at a Fletcher Residency
GMAP applicants are highly motivated mid–to–senior level professionals interested in pursuing a Master of Arts degree in international affairs without interrupting their professional careers. Over a one-year period, GMAP combines three intensive two-week residency sessions with 33 weeks of flexible Internet-mediated instruction.
We review applications and offer admissions decisions on a rolling basis. The Admissions Committee comprises Fletcher administration and faculty.
- For the March intake, reviews are held between September and January; the final application date for GMAP March is January 15th
- For the July intake, decisions are made between January and May; the final application date for admission to the GMAP July class is May 1st.
- We also accept a handful of students during each midyear intake in August and January respectively, beginning with the international residency. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Our next intake is for the July Class of 2014-15. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this class.
The successful GMAP candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of eight years professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- General proficiency in a second language
- Desire and ability to engage in a multi-disciplinary international affairs curriculum
US Department of Defense-sponsored applicants to GMAP should apply directly through the Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA).
Learn more about our Application Process.