- PhD, Candidate, The Fletcher School
- MA, Security Studies, Georgetown University
- BA, Economics, Robert E. Cook Honors College at Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Mullick was published in one of the top policy journals - The American Interest and was selected to be an Adjunct Professor at the Naval War College teaching two graduate seminars.
Mullick is a second year Fletcher PhD, a Provost Fellow, and a Lecturer at the Naval Post Graduate School. He has worked at Brookings, Wilson Center, Hudson Institute, Joint Special Operations University, and Institute for Social Policy and Understanding. From 2009 to 2011, he advised Gen (rtd.) David H. Petraeus on Afghanistan and Pakistan.
He has been published in Washington Post, Newsweek and Foreign Affairs among others, and appeared on CNN, BBC, NPR, Al Jazeera. Fields of Study
- International Security Studies
• The Naxalite RebellionsDissertation Advisor(s)
• Richard Shultz