- Doctorate, Business Administration, Harvard University
- Bcom, McGill University
- MBA, McGill University
- Professor of Accounting and Control (2006-2010), Georgetown University
- Professor of Accounting and Control (2002-2006), The University of Lausanne, HEC
- Visiting Professor of Accounting Economics and Finance (1999-2003), M.I.T. Sloan School of Management
- Associate Professor of Accounting and Control (1993-2001), INSEAD
- Assistant Professor of Accounting (1989-1993), Tulane University, Freeman School of Business
- Journal of Financial Economics, All Star Paper Award (2002)
- MIT - Sloan School, Teacher of the Year (1999-2000)
- Tulane University, Faculty Honor Roll for Excellence in Teaching (1989)
- Corporate Bankruptcy
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
• Value Destruction in the New Era of Chapter 11. (co-author) Forthcoming at The Journal of Law Economics and Organizations Volume 29, 2013.
• On the relationship between inventory and financial performance in manufacturing companies, (co-author) International Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 28, No.9, 2009, pages 789-806.
• International Journal of Operations Management. "Value Creation and Days of Supply in Major Pulp and Paper Companies (co-author) (2006)," Paper and Timber.
• "The Importance of Deviations from the Absolute Priority Rule In Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings (co-author) (1998)" Financial Management.
• "Information Problems, Conflicts of Interest and Asset Stripping: Chapter 11's Failure in the Case of Eastern Airlines (co-author) (1998)" The Journal of Financial Economics. BOOKS
• "Corporate Bankruptcy: Economic and Legal Perspectives (co-author) (1996)" Oxford University Press.CoursesFALL TERMSPRING TERM