- MSSc, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
- PhD, The Fletcher School
- Bcom, University of British Columbia
- MBA, University of Toronto
- Has taught finance in the Fletcher Summer School since 2003
- Assistant Professor, Finance, Bentley College - teaches International Finance, Capital Markets II and Project Finance
- Consultant and international financial adviser specializing in banking and financial services and risk management, especially country risk
- Special interests in international Project Finance and developing country financial systems and capital markets
- Taught in Armenia in August 2004
- International finance and capital markets
- Economics and political business cycles, especially as these areas relate to multinational financial services, valuation, international project finance, country risk management and international relations
• "Why Armenia Needs a Country Rating from an International Rating Agency,” Presentation at the Caucasus Research Resource Center (August 2004 – Yerevan, Armenia).
• "See How They Run: Linkages Between National Elections and the Behavior of International Banking Flows in Developing Countries,” Presentation to the 2nd International Conference on European and International Political and Economic Affairs (May 2004 – Athens, Greece).