- JD, Boston College
- MA, The Fletcher School
- MALD, The Fletcher School
- BA, Trinity College, Dublin
Thomas F. Holt, Jr., Adjunct Professor of International Law, is a partner at K&L Gates law firm maintaining an active practice before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. He has experience presenting public and private companies, and state and local governments in the prosecution and avoidance of complex civil litigation. At K&L Gates, he represents clients in a wide variety of matters including business disputes, the protection of intellectual property assets, and environmental and land use litigation. Holt serves as Legal Advisor to The Fletcher School’s Center for Emerging Business Enterprise’s Sovereign Wealth Fund Initiative. He has also served as the chair of the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Program entitled, “How to Protect and Preserve IP Assets.” He is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, the Dana-Farber Trustees Science Committee, and the Board of Directors of the New England Council. Holt received his B.A. from Trinity College, Dublin; an MA and MALD from The Fletcher School; and a JD from Boston College.OP-EDS
• "Finding the Right Fit: The Latest Tool for Employers (co-author)" Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (2006).
• "Was It a Bang or a Whimper?" (co-author) Metropolitan Corporate Counsel (2006).
• "Here We Go Again – Proposed reforms to the patent system promise lawyers more reasons to litigate" (co-author) Legal Times (2005).