Curriculum Vitae - Kim WilsonProfessional Activities
- MBA, Simmons College
- BA, Wellesley College
- Sr. Advisor, Microfinance, Catholic Relief Services (1998-2005)
- Board member, SEEP (1999-2001), Deputy Director (1996-1998) for Working Capital (now merged with Accion)
- Consultant to UNDP; UNWFP; US Agency for International Development; Accion International; Canadian International Development Agency; Harvard University Graduate School of Design; Save the Children US and ADRA International
- Has taught at Boston University School of Management and Southern New Hampshire University
- Rural microfinance
- disaster mitigation (and microfinance)
- customary finance
• Wilson, Kim. "The New Microfinance." Journal of Microfinance 4, no. 2 (2002): 217-245.
• "Principled Practices of Microfinance." microfinacegateway.org (2001);
• Wilson, Kim. "Exodus: Why Customers Leave." MicroBanking Bulletin 6, (2001): 17-19.
• Wilson, Kim. "Microfinance Myopia: Lessons from the Mainstream." Journal of Microfinance 3, no. 1 (2001): 1-17.BOOKS
• Wilson, Kim and Gaye Burpee. The Resilient Family Farm: Supporting Agricultural Development and Rural Economic Growth. Stylus Publishing, 2004.
• Wilson, Kim. The Board Rules: Founding an MFI Board. Pact Publications, 2001BOOK CHAPTERS
• "The Moneylender's Dilemma" in "What's Wrong with Microfinance?", ITDG (2007)CoursesSPRING TERMNOT CURRENTLY OFFERED