The Fletcher School Leadership Program for Financial Inclusion is an innovative training initiative designed for banking regulators and policymakers from emerging and frontier markets to promote and further develop their work on policy and regulation in financial services for the poor.
The Application Period for the 2017 Fellowship is now open.
The deadline to submit completed Applications is Monday, November 14, 2016.
To apply to the Fletcher Leadership Program for Financial Inclusion, please begin by reviewing our admissions guidelines. Then begin our online application by following this link or using the button below. Your progress will be saved and accessible via a unique link emailed to you upon initiation of the application session.
Questions? Unable to access the online form? Email FinancialLeadership@tufts.edu
In addition to the application itself, you will be required to submit three (3) supporting documents: your professional CV, a Letter of Reference, and a Writing Sample. For more information about each, and for details on how to submit, please see the application instructions, located on the first page of the Application Form.
Potential applicants should keep in mind the following:
- You must be available to attend the in-person residency beginning on Sunday afternoon, April 30, through the afternoon of Friday, May 12, 2017 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. No exceptions.
- You may depart any time after the final session on Friday, May 12. However, you will be required to arrange and cover your own accommodation expenses beginning the night of Saturday, May 13.
- Though the bulk of the work is concentrated during two residencies, this nine-month Fellowship includes weekly assignments to be completed remotely in advance of the spring residency in Massachusetts.
- You will be required to attend mandatory Fletcher working sessions at the AFI Global Policy Forum in the fall of 2017. It is expected that your home institution will bear the cost of travel expenses related to the AFI GPF.
- FLPFI will cover the following costs associated with the Fellowship:
- Full tuition for the FLPFI Fellowship;
- Lodging for the duration of the two-week residency near Boston, Massachusetts in spring 2017;
- Ground transportation from Logan International Airport to hosting hotel;
- Coach-class airfare to and from the Boston residency (but not the AFI residency);
- Breakfast and lunch on all weekdays;
- Welcome and one additional celebratory dinner;
- All local ground transportation to mandatory events.
The Fellowship will not
cover: per diems, nightly dinners, personal and incidental costs, the costs for any additional attendees (i.e., spouses, colleagues, or dependents), phone calls, or costs of associated travel and lodging in conjunction with the AFI Global Policy Forum.