We gratefully acknowledge the support of our current sponsors:
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- BP International Limited
- International Center for Tropical Agriculture
- The Energy Foundation
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN
- BNGF Climate Results Fund
- The Mint Energy Research Fund
- Barbara Kates-Garnick, F73, F78, F84 (MA, MALD, PhD) and Marc B. Garnick, M.D.
- Generous anonymous donors
CIERP donors support the PhD students and Research Assistants that add so much value to faculty research and also contribute to the Center’s program of professional development for Master’s students. 80% CIERP's expenditure in 2014 came from donors and sponsors.
If you are interested in supporting one of our research programs or an element of student training such as internships, travel, or short term research please contact Penny Storey in CIERP or Robert Sherburne in the Office for Development and Alumni Relations.