If you have an emergency that requires immediate police or medical attention:
These phone numbers should be used only for emergencies! For non-emergency police matters, please call (617) 627-3030. If you or someone you know in Blakeley has an emergency or is hospitalized, please also contact the RDs.
Contacting the Blakeley Resident Directors
Please feel free to contact the Blakeley RDs if you have any concerns, if there is an emergency, or if you (or another resident) are injured, hospitalized, or missing.
- Suite A-1 (If it is an emergency, no appointment is necessary. If it is not an emergency, please send an e-mail in advance).
What to Do If …
You are locked out:
- Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm: Contact Residential Facilities at (617) 627-3992 or go to their office at 520 Boston Avenue.
- Evenings and weekends: Call Tufts Police at 617-627-3030. There is a $10 charge.
- Please note that the Blakeley RDs do not have spare keys for you!
Something in your room or bathroom is not working, but it is not an emergency:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm: Use the Facilities Online Service Center (http://fsrequest.tufts.edu/WebMaint/).
- Evenings and weekends: Wait until business hours or use the Facilities Online Service Center.
Something in your room or bathroom is not working, but it is an emergency (e.g. flooding, broken windows, other threats to safety):
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4pm: Contact Tufts Facilities directly at 617-627-3496. Do not use the Facilities Online Service Center!
- Evenings and weekends: Call Tufts Police at 617-627-3030.
Something in the Kitchen, Lounge, or other common areas is not working:
- Contact the Resident Directors at Blakeley-RD@tufts.edu.
- If the RDs are not home and it is an emergency (e.g. flooding, broken windows, etc), please contact Facilities or Tufts Police, as appropriate, but please also send an email to the RDs.
You want to call your voicemail:
You are having trouble with your phone, voicemail, or cable TV:
- Contact the Tufts Help Desk at 617-627-4357.
You are having trouble with your network computing:
You want to purchase a meal plan or JumboCash (JumboCash can also be used for laundry):