Some of our most asked questions are below, often with links to the appropriate resources. If you don't see you question addressed here, let us know!
Send an email to Fletcher Alumni Clubs and we'll be happy to help you out.
We can also be reached at 617-627-5440 or 128 Professors Row, Medford MA 02155
- How do I find a Club near me?
- Check out our Club map and list of Club contacts
- How do I start a Club?
First, take a look at the Club map and list of Club contacts to make sure there isn't one in your area.
If there isn't, take a look at our Getting Started Guide.
- How do I promote my Club's event?
There are a number of ways to promote your upcoming Club event.
Event submission form: Great for letting the Office of Development and Alumni Relations know about your event. Filling out this form will also give your Club the opportunity to let ODAR know if you would like us to help promote with an email to alumni in the area.
LinkedIn: The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy LinkedIn Group remains exclusively for Fletcher alumni and students. This resource is a great way to broadcast your event to the larger Fletcher alumni community.
Fletcher Facebook: This page is run by the Communications/Public Relations Office and is open to all within the Facebook. Use caution when posting an event here if it contains sensitive information (private home address, personal phone numbers and email addresses).
Email from your Club leader/Communication chair to your list of alumni
- How do I find out about upcoming events?
- Visit the Club events calendar to see the latest events taking place around the globe! Don't see your event? Let us know via the event submission form!
- What if my list of alumni for the area is out of date?
- Club officers should be mindful that alumni information in frequently changing. If you believe that your list is outdated and you have not recently received an updated version, please send an email to Fletcher Alumni Clubs requesting one. If your Club is in good standing (Annual report/recertification and signed confidentiality report on file) with ODAR, we will be happy to provide that list for your use. If you Club is not in good standing, we will work with you to find a solution.
- What is the annual plan and recertification?
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations maintains relationships with nearly 60 alumni clubs and shared interest groups. In an effort to better understand the activities of and engage with various club needs, ODAR has instituted an annual plan and recertification process.
All Club officers will receive notification and a copy of the plan, by September 1. It is expected that all Club's will return the completed materials to ODAR by October 1.
Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, +1.617.627.5440.