Some of our most asked questions are below, often with links to the appropriate resources. If you don't see you question addressed here, let us know!
Send an email to Fletcher Alumni Clubs and we'll be happy to help you out.
We can also be reached at 617-627-3086 or 128 Professors Row, Medford, MA 02155.
- How do I find a Club near me?
- Check out our Club map and list of Club contacts.
- How do I start a Club?
First, take a look at the Club map and list of Club contacts to make sure there isn't one in your area.
If there isn't, take a look at our Getting Started Guide.
- How do I promote my Club's event?
There are a number of ways to promote your upcoming Club event.
Contact the Alumni Relations Team so that it can be added to the Official Alumni Events Calendar
LinkedIn: The Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy LinkedIn Group remains exclusively for Fletcher alumni and students. This resource is a great way to broadcast your event to the larger Fletcher alumni community.
Fletcher Facebook: Join the Official Fletcher School Alumni group where many events are posted as well as job opportunities, alumni meet-ups, and insightful conversations.
Email from your Club leader/Communication chair to your list of alumni
- What if my list of alumni for the area is out of date?
- Club officers should be mindful that alumni information in frequently changing. If you believe that your list is outdated and you have not recently received an updated version, please send an email to Fletcher Alumni Clubs requesting one. If your Club is in good standing (Annual report/recertification and signed confidentiality report on file) with ODAR, we will be happy to provide that list for your use. If you Club is not in good standing, we will work with you to find a solution.