Every year, some individuals who have applied in the past choose to reapply and are successful in the reapplication process. Fletcher saves application materials for three years, and applicants reapplying within this window may follow the streamlined application process outlined below. If your previous application was submitted more than three years ago, you must complete a new application.
- Application form
- Application fee of $80
- One new additional letter of recommendation
- Updated resume
- Transcripts for any new coursework completed since the last application
- Official test score reports, if you have retested
- Updated personal statement
- Answer to the supplemental essay question
- A description of how your candidacy has changed since your last application
- Evaluative interview (optional)
- Scholarship application (if applicable)
Candidates should make every effort to apply in the year that they intend to enroll. However, under certain circumstances, admitted applicants may need to defer enrollment and may do so for a maximum of one year. Deferral requests should be submitted in writing to Committee on Admissions via the Office of Admissions. Deferrals are considered on a case-by-case basis. If a deferral is granted, a non-refundable $1,500 deferral deposit is required in addition to the non-refundable $500 tuition deposit. These deposits are applied to the first semester tuition.