Current students and alumni who have a Username (UTLN) and Password may now order an Official Transcript using iSIS.
- Once you have accessed iSIS, you simply click the "REQUEST" tab at the top and select "Official Transcript."
- IMPORTANT: Only students who have been enrolled or graduated since 2006 may order their transcripts online via iSIS. All others will be required to either submit a request in-person, by postal mail, email or fax. See below for directions.
- For visual step-by-step instructions how to access your Official Transcript using iSIS (go.tufts.edu/isis), please click here.
- In order not to delay your request, it is critical that you fully complete all required fields, especially the mailing address.
- There is no longer a fee for Transcripts; each Transcript is free.
Important to Note: If you are downloading an Unofficial Transcript, when you click on the View Report button, if nothing happens, it is likely because you have Pop-Ups blocked. Here are instructions how to unblock Pop-Ups.
Forgot your Tufts Username (UTLN) and/or Password?
- Here is how to reset these items (only available to students who have been enrolled or graduated since 2006):
- If you have forgotten your UTLN and/or Password and you have a Social Security Number (SSN), as well as your date of birth on the iSIS system, you may readily obtain assistance at: http://tuftstools.tufts.edu/.
- If you DO NOT have a Social Security Number but you DO HAVE a Date of Birth on the iSIS system, you may contact IT directly at IT@tufts.edu or by calling them at 617-627-3376.
- All others will have to obtain a transcript with a request with a handwritten signature either in-person, by postal mail, email, or fax.
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACTIVE TUFTS USERNAME (UTLN) AND PASSWORD
- If you do not have an active Tufts Username (UTLN) and Password, we will need to receive your transcript request with your handwritten signature on the request either in-person, via FAX, or as a scanned email attachment.
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT IN-PERSON
Transcript Request forms are available at the Fletcher Office of the Registrar and Manager of Student Academic Programs located at:
Office of the Registrar - Goddard 212
The Fletcher School
160 Packard Avenue
Medford, MA 02155-7082
- The Fletcher Registrar's Office hours are: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM and 2:00-5:00 PM, Mondays through Fridays.
- Your request will be processed in the order in which it is received. Normally, a request will be processed within two working days but may take up to a maximum of five days during peak periods (August/September and May).
- After you have placed your request you may return to the Registrar's Office to retrieve it or have it mailed directly to you at your local address or the third-party address that you indicate (you may provide multiple addresses).
- Also, you may place your order in advance and request that it be held until the end of term grades are posted.
- Release of transcripts/grade reports will be given only to the student with the presentation of a valid picture ID. There is no longer a fee for transcripts; all transcripts are free.
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT BY POSTAL MAIL
In order for us to protect your right to privacy, and in order for us to be in compliance with the Federally mandated 1974 Family Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), we must obtain a current original handwritten signature before we may release a transcript to any third party.
- You may mail to us your written (typed) request for transcripts. All such requests must bear your handwritten signature.
- Your request will be processed within a maximum of five business days from the day it arrives in our office. You should plan on a total of 10 days to allow for regular first class postage delivery time (door-to-door). All transcripts are free.
Please provide in your written request:
2. Dates of Attendance
3. Any former names (during enrollment period)
4. Complete mailing addresses and # of copies for each addressee
Your written request with your handwritten signature should be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar and Manager of Student Academic Programs
The Fletcher School, Tufts University
160 Packard Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
We will make our best effort to process your request in the shortest time possible.
REQUESTING A TRANSCRIPT VIA FAX OR EMAIL
Transcript Requests with your handwritten signature may be faxed directly to the office at: 617-627-4028 or scanned and emailed to FletcherRegistrar@Tufts.edu. Please be sure to include the above information and make sure that you sign the request.
It is always to your advantage to plan ahead and send your request to us as soon as possible. Should an emergency arise and you need a copy of your transcript forwarded, you can use any one of the overnight mail services to send us your written request. We would be happy to return the transcript to your designated destination in the same fashion if you include a pre-paid return envelope.
Any questions you may still have about requesting a transcript may be directed to us by calling (001) 617.627.3055 or by contacting the Registrar's Office at FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu.