The Fletcher Registrar's Office is located in Goddard 212 at 160 Packard Avenue in Medford, MA.
Phone Number: 617-627-3055
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- Cross-Registration for Non-Fletcher Students Ends: September 11, 2018 (PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CROSS-REGISTRATION PETITIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER 11TH, THE FLETCHER ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION END DATE)
- Fletcher Shopping Day: September 4, 2018
- Classes Begin: September 5, 2018
- Drop Deadline: September 26, 2018
- Final Exam Dates for Fall 2018: December 13-29
- Finale Exam Dates for Spring 2019: May 2-8
Please review the current Fletcher course schedule, as well as the Fletcher Academic Calendar and add to your calendar the important dates and deadlines.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- If a Fletcher course is at capacity and a seat is not available in the course, the Fletcher Registrar's Office will not be able to process your cross-registration petition and you will not be enrolled in the Fletcher course even if the Fletcher faculty member approved your cross-registration petition.
- Non-Fletcher students may not cross-register in more than two courses (6.0 credits total) at Fletcher.
- Fletcher courses are not available for audit by non-Fletcher students.
- Dropping a Course: Students who would like to drop a course should do so by the drop deadline directly through SIS. All drops made after the drop deadline will result in a "W" for withdrawal on the student's transcript.
CROSS-REGISTRATION PROCESS - TUFTS STUDENT/EMPLOYEE:
All cross-registration is done through SIS. Please follow the instructions outlined by the SIS team. Once your petition is submitted, it will need to be approved by both the Fletcher faculty member, the Fletcher Registrar's Office, and Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall. If you are a Tufts employee, please also be sure to submit a tuition remission application to Dowling Hall.
CROSS-REGISTRATION PROCESS - HARVARD STUDENT:
If you are a Harvard cross-registrant, please follow the below outlined steps:
- You will first need to gain access to our student information system (SIS) through which students register for courses. Please submit a request to gain access to SIS here if you have not cross-registered into Fletcher before. If you have cross-registered at Fletcher in a prior semester, please jump to step #3.
- After submitting a request to gain access to SIS, within 2-3 business days, you should receive two email requests to set up your Tufts username and password.
- Once your username and password are finalized, you may submit your cross-registration petition request through SIS following the instructions outlined by the SIS team. You should select The Fletcher School as your host school. Harvard students are not eligible to cross-register at the other Tufts University schools.
- At the end of the course registration period, your cross-registration petition will be approved or denied. If approved, the Fletcher Registrar's Office will notify your Harvard Registrar's Office of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) so they may add them to your Harvard transcript.
- Dropping a Course: Harvard students should send all drop requests via email to both the Fletcher Registrar’s Office (email@example.com) and their home school Registrar's Office.
- NOTE – LL.M. students at Harvard Law School require prior written approval from the Graduate Program Office in order to cross-register at the Fletcher School. Before submitting a petition online, please contact GPCourses@law.harvard.edu with details of the course (course title, semester, meeting days/times, and course description) for which you hope to cross-register.
Canvas - Once your cross-registration enrollment has been processed, you will have access to the Fletcher course's Canvas site (web platform faculty use to post syllabi, assignments, announcements, etc.).