The Fletcher Registrar's Office is located in Goddard 212 at 160 Packard Avenue in Medford, MA.
Fletcher Registrar's Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fletcher Registrar's Office phone number: 617-627-3055
DATES AND DEADLINES:
Please note that the Fletcher School's cross-registration process involves the submission of a paper form (see below for instructions)
- Cross-Registration for Non-Fletcher Students Ends: January 19, 2018 (PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CROSS-REGISTRATION PETITIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER 8TH, THE FLETCHER ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION CLOSE DATE)
- Fletcher Shopping Day: January 16, 2018
- Classes Begin: January 17, 2018
- DROP DEADLINE: February 7, 2018
- Final Exam Dates for Fall 2017: December 14-20, 2017
- Finale Exam Dates for Spring 2018: May 3-9, 2018
Please review the current Fletcher course schedule
, as well as the Fletcher Academic Calendar
and add to your calendar the important dates and deadlines.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- If a Fletcher course is at capacity and a seat is not available in the course, the Fletcher Registrar's Office will not be able to process your cross-registration in the course and you will not be enrolled in the Fletcher course even if the Fletcher faculty member approved your cross-registration petition.
- Non-Fletcher students may not cross-register in more than two course credits at Fletcher.
- Fletcher courses are not available for audit by non-Fletcher students.
Drop Deadline: If you are a non-Fletcher student, you must notify your home Registrar's Office (i.e., Tufts Student Services Center at Dowling Hall or Harvard Registrar's Office) that you want to drop a Fletcher cross-registered course by Fletcher's drop deadline unless your home school's drop deadline is earlier than Fletcher's drop deadline; whichever drop deadline comes first is the deadline that must be observed. Your school's Registrar's Office will then be able to remove the course from your transcript and will inform the Fletcher Registrar's Office to remove you from the cross-registered Fletcher class roster.
Note Fletcher's Course Withdrawal Policy: Students who choose to drop a class after the official deadline to drop classes has passed will have a Withdraw code of “W” recorded on their transcript.
- Obtain from your school (i.e., Tufts Student Services Center or Harvard's Cross-Registration website) the cross-registration petition to take a Fletcher course and obtain the Fletcher faculty's signature on the cross-registration petition for cross-registration enrollment in a Fletcher course if a seat is available.
- Submit the signed cross-registration petition to the Fletcher Registrar's Office by the add deadline. Be sure to take care that your petition is legible and completed in full so you can be entered in Fletcher's system if approved for cross-registration.
Note: If you are a Tufts Undergraduate Student, you will also need to obtain the signature of your Tufts Advisor on the cross-registration petition that you obtain from the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall.
- If you are a TUFTS cross-registrant, once the paperwork as detailed above has been submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office, if a seat is available in the class, the Cross-Registration Petition obtained from Tufts Student Services Center will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and notification of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) will be directed to the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall for final approval and processing (Tufts Student Services Center will add the cross-registered Fletcher course to your Tufts transcript and appropriate copies of petition paperwork will be forwarded to Dowling Hall).
- If you are a HARVARD cross-registrant, once the paperwork detailed above has been submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office and if a seat is available in the class, the Cross-Registration Petition obtained from Harvard's Registrar's Office will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and the Fletcher Registrar's Office will notify your Harvard Registrar's Office of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) so they may add the Fletcher cross-registered course to your Harvard transcript.
- Once your cross-registration enrollment has been processed, you will have access to the Fletcher course's Canvas site (web platform faculty use to post syllabi, assignments, announcements, etc.)
- Submit in-person to the Fletcher Registrar's Office a completed cross-registration petition obtained from the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall, by the stated cross-registration deadline (see above) that is signed by the instructor of the Fletcher course.
- Once the petition is submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office, if a seat is available in the course, the cross-registration petition will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and the appropriate copies of the paperwork will be sent to the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall for final approval and processing. Please make sure you also submit a tuition remission application to Dowling Hall.