Fall 2014 Final Exam Period Information
The first day of the Final Exam Period is December 12 and the last day is December 18. There are NO exams Saturday or Sunday.
Quick View: In-Class Final Exams During Final Exam Period
Classrooms Available for Self-Scheduled Final Exams and Quiet Study
Click here to review the updated Final Exam Period Memo for more information about the Final Exam Period including details about about In-Class Final Exams and Self-Scheduled Final Exams.
The last day of fall classes is December 9 and Fletcher’s Reading Days are December 10 and December 11.
Non-Fletcher Students - Spring 2015 Cross-Registration Information
The Fletcher Registrar's Office is located in Goddard 212 at 160 Packard Avenue in Medford, MA.
Fletcher Registrar's Office email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fletcher Registrar's Office phone number: 617-627-3055
DATES AND DEADLINES:
- Cross-Registration for Non-Fletcher Students Begins: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Cross-Registration for Non-Fletcher Students Ends: 5:00 PM, Friday, January 23, 2015
- Fletcher's Shopping Day: Monday, January 12, 2015
- Spring 2015 Classes Begin: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- DROP DEADLINE: Friday, February 13, 2015
Please review the Fletcher Preliminary Spring 2015 Course Schedule
, as well as the Fletcher Academic Calendar
, and add to your calendar the important dates and deadlines for the Fletcher fall semester.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- If a Fletcher course is at capacity, and a seat is not available in the course, the Fletcher Registrar's Office will not be able to process your cross-registration in the course and you will not be enrolled in the Fletcher course even if the Fletcher faculty member approved your cross-registration petition.
- Non-Fletcher students may not cross-register in more than two course credits at Fletcher.
- Fletcher courses are not available for audit by Non-Fletcher students.
Drop Deadline: If you are a Non-Fletcher student, you must notify your Registrar's Office (i.e., Tufts Student Services Center at Dowling Hall or Harvard Registrar's Office) that you want to drop a Fletcher cross-registered course by Fletcher's February 13 drop deadline unless your home school's drop deadline is earlier than Fletcher's drop deadline; whichever drop deadline comes first is the deadline that must be observed. Your school's Registrar's Office will then be able to remove the course from your transcript and inform the Fletcher Registrar's Office to remove you from the cross-registered Fletcher class roster. As a courtesy, please simultaneously also inform the host school (Fletcher) promptly.
Note Fletcher's Course Withdrawal Policy:
Students who choose to drop a class after the official deadline to drop classes has passed will have a Withdraw code of “W” recorded on their transcript.
- Obtain from your school (i.e., Tufts Student Services Center or Harvard's Cross-Registration website) the Cross-Registration Petition to take a Fletcher course and obtain the Fletcher faculty's signature on the Cross-Registration Petition for cross-registration enrollment in a Fletcher course if a seat is available.
- Submit no later than the 5:00 PM deadline on January 23 the signed Cross-Registration Petition in-person to the Fletcher Registrar's Office. Be sure to take care that your petition is legible and completed in full so you can be entered in Fletcher's system if approved for cross-registration.
Note: If you are a Tufts Undergraduate Student, you will also need to obtain the signature of your Tufts Advisor on the Cross-Registration Petition that you obtain from the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall.
- If you are a TUFTS cross-registrant, once the paperwork as detailed above has been submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office, if a seat is available in the class, the Cross-Registration Petition obtained from Tufts Student Services Center will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and notification of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) will be directed to the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall for final approval and processing (Tufts Student Services Center will add the cross-registered Fletcher course to your Tufts transcript and appropriate copies of petition paperwork will be forwarded to Dowling Hall).
- If you are a HARVARD cross-registrant, once the paperwork detailed above has been submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office, if a seat is available in the class, the Cross-Registration Petition obtained from Harvard's Registrar's Office will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar, and the Fletcher Registrar's Office will notify your Harvard Registrar's Office of your approval for cross-registration enrollment in the Fletcher course(s) so they may add the Fletcher cross-registered course to your Harvard transcript.
- Once your cross-registration enrollment has been processed, you will have access to the Fletcher course's Trunk site (web platform faculty use to post syllabi, assignments, announcements, etc.).
Submit in-person to the Fletcher Registrar's Office a completed Cross-Registration Petition Obtained from the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall, by the stated cross-registration deadline (see above), which is signed by the instructor of the Fletcher course.
- Once the petition is submitted to the Fletcher Registrar's Office, if a seat is available in the course, the Cross-Registration Petition will be endorsed by the Fletcher Registrar and the appropriate copies of the paperwork will be sent to the Tufts University Student Services Center in Dowling Hall for final approval and processing.
FLETCHER STUDENTS: Please review the Information for Fletcher students to Cross-Register in a Tufts or Harvard course posted on the Fletcher Registrar's Office webpage at: http://www.fletcher.tufts.edu/Academic/Registrar-Office.