Strategic Management and International Consultancy
1. Required Coursework
International Business Relations
- EIB B200: Foundations in Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- EIB B230: Strategy and Policy for Competitive Advantage
- EIB B231: International Business Strategy and Operations or EIB B260: Int'l Marketing
- EIB B234: Strategic Management in Privatizing and Deregulating Industries
- Course in Industry Analysis or Technology Management or Int'l Human Resources Management or Marketing Research
International Law and Organization
- ILO L230: International Business Transactions
- ILO L232: International Investment Law or ILO L234: Int'l Intellectual Property Law or equivalent
Diplomacy, History and Politics
- DHP D220: Processes of International Negotiation or equivalent
2. Summer Internship in a private sector organization, to take place between the first and second years of study.
3. Capstone Project on a topic of Strategic Management and International Consultancy.
Questions related to this page can be sent to the Registrar's Office at: FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu.