International Finance and Banking
1. Required Coursework
International Business Relations
- EIB B200: Foundations in Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- EIB B220: Global Financial Services
- EIB B221: International Financial Management
- EIB B230: Strategy and Policy for Competitive Advantage or EIB B260: International Marketing
- Course in Capital Markets or Financial Engineering
- EIB E230: International Finance
International Law and Organization
- ILO L230: International Business Transactions
- ILO L233: International Financial and Fiscal Law
Diplomacy, History and Politics
- DHP D220: Processes of International Negotiation or equivalent
2. Summer Internship in a private sector position or at an international organization such as World Bank, OPIC, etc., to take place between the first and second years.
3. Capstone Project on a topic of International Finance and Banking.
Questions related to this page can be sent to the Registrar's Office at: FletcherRegistrar@tufts.edu.